Monday, February 28, 2011

My Little Guy

So today I'm just going to tell you how much I love you.

No matter what mood I'm in - crabby, irritated, angry... you always bring a smile to my face. I can count on you to make mommy feel all better. You smile. I smile. That's how it works. Last night you and your sister slept in your crib together. It was so darn precious! I took pictures of course. She rubbed your head while reading books, and even sang you nuh-night songs as I was walking out of the room.

Your new thing is to turn yourself in circles when you're on your tummy. You used to hate tummy time, but now you love it. And I love watching you have fun. You and your sis are the highlight of my day. I love you both very much and wouldn't trade you for anything in this entire world! Watching you both grow up and become closer makes my heart melt, and I can't wait to see you reach the milestones that are yet to come. Next up: crawling.

No comments:

Post a Comment